Our action and commitment to sustainability
- We are committed to renewable generation and self-consumption through solar panels with a capacity of 800 kilowatts.
- We have a water treatment plant with a capacity of 4,000 cubic meters per day.
- And a cogeneration plant that produces 3 megawatts / hour.
- We have installed ammonia compressors in our refrigeration system which have increased energy efficiency by 20%.
- We have reduced our water consumption by more than 30,000 cubic meters per year using cutting-edge technologies.
- We promote social sustainability through gender equality with an employee ratio of 55% women and 45% men.
- In 2020 we have achieved a 15% reduction in waste generated.
We want to continue advancing and for this we propose, in accordance with the implementation of the Government’s 2030 Agenda, to calculate our carbon footprint, increase the number of solar panels and obtain the B-Corp certificate that seals the reality of our commitment to the environment.
Projects in which we participate
We participate in the SAI (Sustainable Agriculture Initiative) of the FSA (Farm Sustainability Assessment) platform, which investigates innovation for the development of sustainability.
We have participated in FerDoñana, an initiative in which we have been able to show our commitment to promoting irrigation efficiency in the unique area of Doñana.